Buildings and Contents

Contents insurance is anything that could fall out of your property!  If you were to shrink your house and tip it upside down hey presto that’s contents.
The building insurance is the structure of the building, a crack, subsidence, or landslide if a window gets smashed by a neighbouring football, that should all be covered by your building insurance.

Generally, buildings insurance covers the cost of loss or damage caused by:

fire, smoke, explosions, flood, storms, natural disasters, fallen trees, lamp posts, aerials, or satellite dishes, vandalism or malicious damage, subsidence, vehicle or aircraft collisions.


We are here to guide you through the process with no charge to really work on what insurances feel right for you, and any dependants you may have needs.